Holiday Overview and 2014

This holiday season was filled with family and friend time. We had a cookie decorating day, a cookie exchange and lots and lots of snow and much more. I didn't take my camera out nearly enough but I thought I would share a few small snippets.

Cookie decorating


Exchange table all ready!



Shoveling with daddy- melting mommy's heart.


Opening Some Gifts Christmas Morning



Looking to 2014 I'm excited to share Elias' big boy room which he has fully moved in to as well as the small changes we are making to the nursery. Oh and maybe some bump pictures since I'm been slack on sharing those this time around! If I'm not back tomorrow have a wonderful New Year's Eve celebration and talk to you in 2014!
Photobucket
Pin It!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.