Henry Six Months


Oh my sweet Henry. I can't believe how you have grown. You sit up all by yourself to play now and you are so animated. You LOVE your big brother. It's wonderful to watch you light up when he comes in the room. He can be a little bit rough on you, but you take it like a little champ. I'm certain you will be holding your own with him very soon. If there is something going on around you, you will not sleep. You don't want to miss out on anything! Your sweet little smile is so contagious and you smile most of the time you are awake. This month we went to visit all our friends and family in Ontario and you met lots of them for the first time. You were a joy during the long drive and you definitely brought joy to everyone you met. I'm loving watching you grow so much! It's amazing that it has been half a year already. I treasure this season in life where we get to spend so much time together. I am so blessed to be your mommy.


Of course, here are the outtakes! 








Photobucket


Pin It!

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.