Elias' Play Kitchen

As some of you may know, this Christmas, we decided to make a play kitchen for Elias because he really enjoys pretend cooking and washing dishes. We found an old entertainment unit during large garbage pick-up on the side of the road for free. After getting it home and putting some plans together we made an adorable little kitchen for Elias to play with. 

Before



After


A little paint makes a huge difference! We got paint from Front Porch Mercantile (except chalkboard paint I already had) and I love it! Such a sweet store too!


We made a chalkboard wall on the side and the front of the oven. Elias added some pretty chalk lines to it right away!



The sink is a stainless steel bowl and the tap is our old sprayer. The window above the sink has a picture that my mom took in it. I love the pretty view. 


My favourite part is the pots and pans hanging above the stove. It makes me think of a fancy kitchen!



We even installed a little touch light in the stove. 


 It's so fun to see the finished product! Hopefully he will enjoy it for a long while!
Photobucket


Pin It!

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.