Vision and Mission

Today I’m working on Vision and Mission statements at work. I wonder what one for my life would look like:

Vision= Ultimate destination, what would the perfect outcome be?
Mission= How will you get there?

After you write them (in a company, or personally) then you are supposed to weigh every choice and decision against them. “Will this help me reach my goal” “Does this fit in with my mission”

What would mine look like?
Maybe…

Vision: Heaven

Mission: That I live my life with love and Jesus in my heart and a smile on my lips so that all my friends, family and those I pass will feel blessed to have had their lives touch mine.

I should have written this sooner. Maybe it would have helped avoid some poor decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.