For the Fam & Friends who wanted to see!

My sewing skills put to use! The gold pillows are the ones I made. I also added a beautiful black button to the middle of both of them, but I don't have a picture of that yet:





And the curtains! Due to a little error, the edges weren't as nice as I would have liked, so I added black trim!



The tie for the curtains is made from a strip I cut from the back of my purple pillows (I still have to stitch them back up!) but it was better than finding a colour that would match! I also added black to the edge of the tie to hide a little mistake and make it match the curtain.
It's all a work in progress.





* Updated: Here is the picture with the button on the pillow.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice… You are so creative! I could never pull something like that off! That… is what my credit card is for! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... I tagged you in my blog! Check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.