Thoughtful Thursday


I just started volunteering as a Youth Leader at my church. I think I realized how much I missed it. Our first event was so much fun! I like the feeling of making a difference and it is so clear that many others do. What is that feeling of needing to have a positive impact… does everyone feel that? Do we naturally want to make the world a better place? From the people I have met through being a Youth Leader it is clear to me that there are many people that feel that way. Is it naïve to think that (most) everyone inherently wants to change the world for the better?


Bonding with the Leadership Team: This is me "Flying" SO much fun! My hands were up in the air like Superman at one point!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.