It's Friday!

This weekend I get to hang out with a bunch of my new family and (hopefully) enjoy some sun. So fun!

Since a few more people are reading this than were before, I thought I would take the oportunity today to share some of my favourite posts.

1.My first post (and my REAL first post...which was only really an introduction)
2.The post I enjoyed writing the most. (It was a 2 part! PART 1 and Part 2)
3. A post written by Jetty!
4. A post which had great discussion (ok it was the only one really with discussion but shhh...)


If you haven't read them I hope you enjoy, if you have, thank you!  =)

More updates on the couch next week too!

xo

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.