Progress after 1.5 days...

Well... this is as far as I got... now I'm kind of stuck with how to do the cushion you sit on because it's attached and so doesn't come out... I think I will have to hand stitch it on.






Break time now though. I'm achy all over from measuring and cutting and pinning and trying to make this couch look ok.

This project is going from

This is FUN!

to

This is Fun?

to a weary

woo fuuun

now it's just

pfffuuu

But I'm determined. So now I'm settling in to my mismatched couch, watching a movie and hoping for renewed energy tomorrow.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.