Improvising!

So Jetty and I are in some serious need of a few key pieces of furniture. Things like bedside tables and some chairs for the living room. We need a few rugs, and a large coffee table.

While we look for the perfect pieces to meet our needs, we are using what we already have to hold us over.

For example our makeshift bedside tables:


Mine is a little black "put it together yourself" cube.


On Jetty's side is a plastic cart on wheels.


Oh...we also need a bedskirt, a headboard, and I'm gathering materials to update the lampshades! So much work to do...and a weekend ahead to get started!

Wish me luck!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.