Welcome!

Today I wanted to invite you all to our condo!
Here's a look at what you would see if you came to visit.

As you drive up the hill you would see our back porch:


We're on the top left!




You  would drive up the hill and around to the front of our building (we face to the back).

Welcome to our building's front door!



"Welcome Home"


Please buzz "Mr. and Mrs' Thompson!"

Take the elevator to the "Penthouse!"


Oh look! There's our door on the left.




Welcome to our home. (We need a festive wreath!) We wish all our friends and family could come and visit soon, but for those of you who can't for a while, here's a virtual welcome to our humble abode!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.