The Battle with the Snow Continues

Before reading further, please refresh your memory of this post.


Erica sent me the following as her attempt to kick snow's butt like her big sister. It made me laugh so hard if I was drinking milk it would have definitely come out my nose so I wanted to share it with you...:

Today I had the wonderful job of shovelling the deck... After the magical snow storm that graced our presence yesterday.


I got all bundled up in my parents snow gear..


Check me out in the parka!


I slowly made my way through the hip-high snow


Trying to get up the stairs was a challenge. At one point I wiped out and wanted to just stop there and have a break.


But I made it!


Then after some easy shovelling I was DONE! Only took me a few minutes...


... Okay I lied... Snow:2 Erica:0 ... Melanie:1


Ah well back inside for some food for me!

So there you have it. Erica trying to tackle the snow. Let's take a look at the pictures side by side...











"One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong..."


Nice try Erica! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA, This is amazing! The pictures are so close to the same, I didn't realize how great of a job we did until you put them side by side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha GosselinFebruary 28, 2011

    hahahaha ohh Erica, what a little cutie!!
    Great post, made me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is pretty funny side-by-side eh?
    Oh Tasha, she's a special one isn't she? tee hee

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.