Slumber Party!

Jetty and I have been having a slumber party in the living room the past few nights because I'm painting our bedroom. We hung out and watched the Oscars Sunday night from the mattress on the living room floor. So cozy!


I've also been working on the nightstands now that the couch is done!


Drawers will be painted soon! I think we will wait to stain the outside until it's warm enough to crack a window. I also still haven't bought knobs yet.

So many exciting projects coming down the wire. I have to say that the first coat of paint in our room looks so nice! I love it!

Here's a sneak peak. ;)



Hopefully I will get the second coat done tomorrow so I can show you the whole room.

What do you think of the grey?
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. me thinks me likes!! I cannot wait to find out grey for our room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! So excited for you! I hope to see pics! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much- and thanks for stopping by. =) I just checked out your blog and not I will be lost there for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.