Happy St. Valentine's Day!

Today I just wanted to share my little wreath transformation for Valentine's day. I took off the gold bow and grabbed a Valentine's napkin that my mom gave me from my wonderful 12 month set (I will share that later this week!)

Then I wrapped a red ribbon around it. Jetty's not sure how he feels about the wreath, but I think it was a quick and cute update!



 What do you think?


Also on this special day I just wanted to say that I love you all. All my friends, family and readers. Thank you for being so wonderful and supportive. 

And especially to you Jetty, love of my life, best friend, partner in crime. You bring me joy everyday and I feel so blessed to be able to call you my husband on this Valentine’s day. You make me laugh, comfort me and make me feel beautiful every day. Thank you for all you do. 

Happy Valentine’s Day!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's day to you and Jetty.Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! =) Love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.