"Our Love Redeeming Journey" from Breaking Through

One blog I've been reading since I first started blogging is "Breaking Through" by Lyryn Yacoe. Her posts always inspire me and make me think about my relationship with God and with my family. She will be starting a series on April 4 called "Our Love Redeeming Journey".  You can learn more about it here. I will be reading along and just wanted to invite any of you to read along too. I know it will surely be a series with a focus on God's love and the amazing way he works in marriages. Lyryn's blog is a joy to read so I hope you join me. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.