Tasty Iced Coffee

Jetty and I wanted iced coffee the other day, but we didn't want to buy it. So I decided it couldn't be that hard and made my attempt at whipping up a batch.

I added coffee, ice, milk into the blender and then sampled the goods...not so tasty, although Jetty liked it. I thought it needed some sweetener but we didn't want to add too much sugar.

Instead I found these tasty beauties from when I make apple dip and scooped them into the batch.


Reduced sugar is good right? ;)

Anyway, it was delicious! I definitely want to make these again!



Anyone want to come over for Jetty and Melanie iced coffee?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.