Top 10 Lessons or Marriage for Year 1
10. Date night is important.
9. Ridiculous situations where we argue about nothing come up. The best thing is to be able to both stop and realize how silly the situation is and just laugh about it.
8. I have to learn how to be wrong....gracefully.
7. I'm usually right.
6. Some chores just belong to him and some belong to me. When we discover those we need to keep it that way.
5. Those odd habits that I found so cute in the beginning, well...they are still cute (come on, it's only been a year!)
4. I think how we are during long drives says a lot about our relationship. (Although I often sleep through them, when I'm awake we hold hands and have great chats or belt out stupid songs. Love those moments!)
3. Praying together is SO important, and praying for each other.
2. Remembering to think about someone else in almost every dicision I make can be challenging at times, but always worthwhile.
1. This is FUN