Vacation Over

Hello! We are back from a week long vacation and my plan to have posts up and ready to cover the week was a hug flop. Lots happened in life before we went away and I got lost in a whirlwind. On the upside that means I've come back with a new dedication to organize my life. Get ready for Melanie 2.0. I've started with some inspiration from this blogger that I will share as this week progresses. Let's just say there will be lots of changes around the Thompson household. I'm getting started on them right away so I can share in the coming days, but in the meantime here is a peek at our little vacation! I always forget to ask people we are with if they mind if I put their picture on the blog so these pics are only of Jet and I!

After the wedding we took some pictures on the beautiful farm that is owned by the groom's parents:



Taking the Ferry to Toronto Island:


On the island with Jetty crushing the CN tower:


We rented a canoe on the island:




Heading back after an awesome day:


So sad to leave Ontario, but happy to be back to life on the East coast. Can't wait to share some of our new plans around the Thompson residence this week!

Have a Marvellous Monday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.