Baby Bump Week 27

Baby T., this is the last week of my second trimester and I can't believe how fast the time is going.  I'm really starting to feel huge now and finding it more difficult to move around and especially bend over but I love the growth! Everything is right on track and you are doing great in there. The Dr. said you were perfect. He really meant your heartbeat and size, but I can't help but agree with him. You love moving kicking and I really think you love Daddy's voice. I can't be sure, but I think I feel you react to it. Watching my tummy jump around is my favorite pastime, it's so much easier to see now, I should take another video. The next time I post this update I will be 26, I can't believe that just 26 years ago my parents were meeting me, and around 26 years or so before that their parents were meeting them (yes I'm aging everyone now) but I can't help think about it lately. It's so cool and exciting. Stay cozy and warm in there for about 13 weeks longer and I can't wait to meet you then!

Love, Mommy




Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. <3

    Yes you should post another video !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright I'll work on trying to get a good one!

      Delete
  2. Aww! It's so interesting to think of everyone's ages in relation to everything else, isn't it? Once again, pregnancy looks great on you! You should definitely post another video :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's definitely fun! =)I will try to get a good video this week.

      Delete
  3. Bump week is always exciting.Another video cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agh Mel, your post almost made me cry today. It was this line that got me: "The Dr. said you were perfect. He really meant your heartbeat and size, but I can't help but agree with him."
    You look gorgeous by the way, and have lovely colour in your happy cheeks! Love you babe. So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked that line! Thanks for the lovely compliment, some of it might be the exposure of the picture lol, but I am feeling particularly "rosey" lately! XO Love you too!

      Delete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.