Baby Bump Week 29

Well Baby T. this is it, just about 3/4 of the way there! So exciting! 11 more weeks and you'll be ready to say hello (maybe a bit sooner or later, but pretty close to it).

This week was a big week. Daddy and I had a long drive last night and we talked about you quite a bit. So much in fact that we now know your name! Well, we will know for certain when we know if you are a little boy or a little girl, but we have officially decided on a boy name and a girl name. We're keeping it a secret until we introduce you to the world though. We'll tell them when we can tell you to your beautiful little face.


  
Right now you are getting close to half the weight Daddy was when he was born. You are still very strong and kick a lot, but I also feel you rolling around more too. Sometimes I can see and feel you push right out on my tummy!



So excited to meet you soon and see Daddy and the whole family holding you. I get to hold you all to myself for 9 months after all.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Few things,

    1) You are now growing at a rapid speed! The difference between each week is amazing!

    2) NAMES!? I cant believe they have been decided on and I have to wait until May! : (

    3) I can't even wait to see you next weekend, and that big ol belly of yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fast! It's crazy! Wait until you see week 30! ;) I can't wait to see you on the weekend either! SOON! xo

      Delete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.