Elias and the Spoon

I haven't done a good Elias photo-dump in a while so I thought today was a good day for it. Elias is almost 11 months old in these. Yesterday I actually captured some Elias video too!

Before watching here are some things to note:
  1. Elias is very excited about the spoon.
  2. I do a weird mommy voice.
  3. Yes, that is a laundry basket on the side there...



Elias has been able to say his name for a little while, "Eyi" but yesterday he started doing it when I would ask and this morning he did it again. I love it!

And some fun pictures...







Psst I've joined Facebook. Come follow along at SThomping Ground!
Photobucket


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. <3 !!!
    He melts my heart! Love when he gets all excited like that cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I know- I was loving it! xo

      Delete
  2. I love it! And we all do weird mommy voices-I can't stand hearing myself on video.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.